Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2″ 1,037k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- NIKKOR 18-55mm VR Lens
The Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera features a DX-format 24.2 megapixel sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and Full HD video with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800 and a fast continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. The sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the imaging assets are both a versatile 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities.
The compact, yet durably designed, camera body incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2″ 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. Also integrated into the D5300 are Wi-Fi modules. When paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance and a vast network of pre-populated Points of Interest adds to the overall geotagging functionality.
For creatively enhancing the look and feel of imagery in-camera, a wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as a host of in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Designed to be as compact and lightweight as possible, this lens features a retractable lens barrel design that extends 2.6″ from the camera. Benefitting the low-light imaging capabilities of the D5300, VR (Vibration Reduction) technology is incorporated into the lens’ design to provide up to 4 stops of compensation against camera shake for cleaner, clearer imagery. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating (SIC) has also been applied to lens elements to maintain true color fidelity and contrast by suppressing flare and ghosting.
We promise 1 year warranty included against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty does not cover misuse (i.e. liquid, sand, impact damage, etc.).Repair is free but buyer pay shipping cost.
The cameras and lenses are expensive, Please personally check to confirm the items is not damaged or wrong before the package is signed and delivered.
“Delivered” means the transfer of ownership of the goods to the buyer, The seller will no longer be responsible for the man-made damage and loss of the goods after the successful delivered of the package.
The items we sold is Brand New and have been chacked carefully before shippment.We will try our best to avoid any quality problem.
If you have received wrong or defective item(s), please ensure that items are returned to us within 30 days in original packaging in brand new and resalable condition. You will be required to contact us for a return authorization before sending anything back to us. All returns must include original box, original factory packaging (foam plastic wrappings, etc.) Do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if the goods are not in its original condition. Customs Duty
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Legal Efforts are made to reduce applicable import duties (or GTS or V.A.T. or other Taxes) in various countries, and in most cases there is little or none payable. However, this transaction excludes such fees (if applicable). We will do the best we can in order to legally minimize your VAT exposure on your request. Under any circumstances, we will not be responsible for taxes (VAT).
You have any questions, do not hesitate, message to whatsapp: 0086-13701011916
USD 259.00-469.00/pieceUSD 349.00-750.00/pieceUSD 299.00-505.00/pieceUSD 599.00-898.00/pieceUSD 425.00-625.00/pieceUSD 599.00-999.00/pieceUSD 479.00-669.00/pieceUSD 325.00-739.00/piece